Last updated: September 27, 2023
Panchamrut herbals’ editorial policy introduction:
We provide adequate information to every customer or visitor through this website. We guarantee that every detail of why and how we use the information provided by the customer or visitor will be complied with as per the rules but reading and understanding the information is the primary duty of every customer or visitor. If there is any doubt in the information provided by this website or application, the customer or visitor will have to verify it himself.
- In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system, it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- As the website and the business of www.panchamrutherbals.com is being operated by and handled in the country of India, all the users /buyers visiting the site are likely to abide to the laws of the land of India, for example, The IT act 2000 of India and its subsequent revisions.
- The User of the Website/App shall comply with all the applicable laws including without limitation to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and the website/App.
- By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.panchamrutherbals.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website/App, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this App/Website.
Guidelines of Creating an Account & its policy
You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
Your Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your Account.
We will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account, you shall immediately notify to us.
It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at www.panchamrutherbals.com/app so that we can communicate with you electronically.
By creating this account, you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS and chat. If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email or unsubscribe directly on website.
Communications & Security Policy
This includes contacting you through information received through other parties as well as contacting other parties through the information you provide to us.
The information entered by you, the visitor will be deal with highest confidentiality. It will be used for the specific purpose it is provided for. The information and the contact details provided would not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
Also this information is never shared with other companies or third party service providers without your consent.
All your transactions are secure when you place an order online at www.panchamrutherbals.com. Your personal information is encrypted by using 64-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under other agreements, contracts and policies followed by us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of the respective contracts, agreements and/or policies.
However, we retain the right to contact the person who has submitted the information at any time. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. if you choose not to be contacted at a future date and do not want us to use the information provided, we will respect your decision and will not contact you.
In case you wish to stop the contact with us for the same, you may send us a mail to the effect at email@example.com.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you access the Site or App or use the Service (s), you may provide, or we may collect information, this information is checked by email and mobile via OTP so that the user can access you or any other would.
How do we use the information we collect?
To operate and improve the Platform in order to foster a positive user experience and to improve our business as a whole;
To process and deliver your order with us;
To enable your access to Our Site or App to purchase products and provide you Services;
To give you the right information when you are looking for something in the website;
We use the information that you provide for such purposes such as responding to your requests, customising your orders, improving Our Platform or communicating with you
For non-targeting reasons such as frequency capping, compliance, billing, ad reporting or delivery, market research or product development purposes;
To analyse the use of our resources, troubleshooting problems and improving Our Products and Services, by using the information regarding your mobile device and software.
Contacting users, both during and after an order, for updates, resolution of queries, order details, consultations, follow-up consultations or offering new products or services;
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of Our Terms, or as otherwise required by law;
To respond to any queries that You may have, and to communicate information to You, including notifications of any promotions or alerts, any changes/updates to the Site, or the introduction of any future fees or charges that we may collect at the time for purchasing products or provision of our Services to You;
To contact You, by way of SMS, email and phone calls, from time to time to record Your valuable feedback on Our products and Services, as they currently stand, and/or any potential products and services that may be offered in the future;
To give you more information about us via social media platform;
Third Party Information
- The content on the Website/App which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is our content (hereinafter referred to as ‘Content’). The Website/App may contain links to/ content of third party websites that are not associated with us. We have no control over any third party user generated content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes of those content. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the Third Party shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and we shall not be liable. You may send as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org report any such content.
- Other than that when expressly allowed, any use of our Content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent is not allowed.
www.panchamrutherbals.com assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your
Link to Third-Party Website
We provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site or the App. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall information previously indicated or submitted by a user. Most browsers/mobile settings allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers/mobile application to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser/mobile applications.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of pharmeasy.in on other web sites. (OS type and version, App version, Device brand, browser and its version details, User agent) to see examples of the information we receive. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
Changes to your Information
You may review, correct, update, and change the information that you have provided by logging into your account. However, you are not permitted to delete any part of the personal information or any other information generated on the Platform or request us to delete the same. You may update your information at any point by writing to us at the details indicated below in the contact section.Should You choose to update Your personal information or SPDI or modify it in a way that is not verifiable by Us, or leads to such information being incorrect, we will be unable to provide You with access to our Site, App or the Services, as described under the Terms, and such modification may be regarded as the User seeking to discontinue his or her access to our Site, App or the Services.
We reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and your personal information in order to ensure accurate delivery of products and services. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information or SPDI may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Retention of Information
We also have measures in place such that your SPDI which is in our possession or under our control, is destroyed and/or anonymised as soon as it is reasonable to assume that: (i) the purposes for which your SPDI has been collected have been fulfilled; and (iii) retention is no longer necessary for any other reason, or under applicable law.We may, however, reserve the right to retain and store your personal information for our business purposes, whether such personal information has been deleted or not. After a period of time, your data may be anonymised and aggregated and then may be held by us as long as necessary, to enable purchases of products and provision of services or for analytics purposes.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for processing your personal information and SPDI, cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your personal information and SPDI to deliver our products or provide you services, please contact us at details indicated in the contact section. Please note, however, that your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in us not being able to deliver you products or provide you with our services, or terminate any existing relationship that we may have with you.
Please note that uninstalling the App will not result in deletion of your personal information or SPDI.
Are Children Allowed to Use the Platform?
Use of the Site or the App is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service(s) at any time or in any manner.
If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on or otherwise accessed the Service, then you may alert us at email@example.com request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- The drugs showcased on the website www.panchamrutherbals.com are in house product manufactured in our premises and any copy of the products, formulations, infringement, illegal sales on another website (or any type of drop-shopping), directly or indirectly, by any person/agency/firm/entity is strictly illegal and will invite a legal action by the owners of www.panchamrutherbals.com
- www.panchamrutherbals.com reserve the right to change or update above policy at any time by placing a notice on the website. Such changes or updated shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website.
- In case of a technical glitch while placing the order, www.panchamrutherbals.comreserves all rights in its sole discretion to cancel or reject an order.
Indemnity: You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by you to third parties either through our Site or App or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to your personal information or SPDI which you may have disclosed to such third parties.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website/App and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Surat City, Gujarat, India.